Ninja Courses & Flip Programs
Our Flips and Courses class is a combination of warrior style obstacle courses, parkour, tricking, flipping, and extreme balance training. Parkour is a newer form of “acrobatics,” that originated in France and has made its way around the world.
These acrobatic skills are basic forms of gymnastics and are best mastered in an environment tailored for extreme tricks.
The GCA facility was specifically built as a training facility for physical activity and as such we are well equipped to train parkour enthusiasts in skills of their choice using top of the line equipment and safety gear.
The curriculum for our Flips and Courses program is rooted in strength, movement, balance training, and tumbling. We utilize a variety of equipment including trampolines, foam floors, spring floors, ski floors (leading into our in-ground, loose foam pit), vaulting tables, bars, tumble track, various ropes and more.
Our Flips and Courses change each week and each course is designed according to class level. Obstacle courses utilize tumbling mats and barrels, various rope challenges, springboards, mini-trampolines, balance mats, blocks, and more. We also utilize slack lines, balance boards, jumping stations. These courses are designed to help our students master acrobatic skills, tumbling, balance and coordination that links to snowboarding, skiing, surfing, and skateboarding, and any other activity that demands strength, coordination, and balance.
1 Hour Flips and Courses
Length: 1 Hour
- Stretch – 10 minutes
- Trampoline – Jumps, jump sequences, seat drop, spins, handsprings and flips (with a spotter)
- Training Courses – Vaults, precision jumps, rope challenges, wall run, climbing, bounce and balance techniques
- Floor – Rolls, handstand, cartwheel
- Bars – hanging, jump support, jump to bar from platform, swinging
- Vault – board entry, vault entry, proper landing techniques
1 1/2 Hours Flips and Courses
Length: 90 Minutes
All 1-hour class skills must be completed before joining
All warriors in training will work on developing and perfecting the next set of skills and techniques.
- Stretch – 10 minutes
- Trampoline – Handsprings, various flips, flip sequences
- Training Courses – The next level of vaults, precision jumps, rope challenges, wall run, climbing, bounce and balance techniques
- Floor – Handstand, round off, dive roll, handsprings, flips
- Bars – jump to bar from platform, tap swings, , jump support, jump from bar to platform
- Vault – Board entry, vault entry, round off and front handspring over vault table
From Our Biggest Fans
"I went there as a kid and absolutely loved it! And now my little girl is attending lessons here. She loves it. Such a great staff and so many different activities for kids to do. I will forever recommend this place to anyone."
"My niece made her way from beginner gymnastics classes up to advanced then tried out for the team and made it! Have been coming now for 3 years and couldn't be happier. Amazing staff, coaches, and facilities."
About Super Star Summer Camp
“My daughter loved this last year and can NOT wait to go back this summer”
“The staff here is amazing. I have been there for a few birthday parties and recently had my child's birthday party there. Amazing staff that truly makes birthdays a special event. The kids truly love this place. I highly recommend it.”
Ready for SUmmer?
Check Out Our Kids Summer Camp!
With full access to our gymnastics facilities as well as dozens of outdoor activities your children will love.