Gymnastics, Parkour, Birthday Parties, Summer Camp, and Kids’ Classes in South Jersey & Philadelphia Area
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding! We are so very excited to be able to open our doors for our 32nd year of summer camp! We have been working very hard to ensure that we reopen on the right foot and have come up with a plan that covers all the new standards and practices. The grounds, facility, and programs have been organized in a way that goes along with new health standards, social distancing, and group restrictions/placements. We will be following the information presented to us by the Health Department and American Camp Association.
2020 Summer Camp – We will be opening Summer Camp on July 20th! We chose this date to try and make sure everything in the state is running in a way that is going in the right direction. We’ve always strived to offer everything we can to the public and will continue to do so but with a few changes to ensure the safety of the environment.
– You can sign up online but Do Not Pay until the week before your selected camp week. Payments will be made through the office and not the website for the time being. This is to ensure we don’t get large credit card payments that could potentially have to be refunded if the state does shut down again. Payments with cash or check are the most ideal in this situation simply because if you pay with a credit card the money that goes to the credit card company will not be refunded to anyone, us included. So if the state does shut down again any credit card payments that we made would have to have the credit card processing fees deduced from the refund. This isn’t money we’re keeping but is money the credit card company keeps. The amount of money taken from the credit card company will be held in your account in the case of a refund for you to use at a later time. This is done as a courtesy to everyone. You can always pay with cash or check if you’re concerned about this because then we would give you the full refund if there does end up being a statewide closure.
– Payments must be made in full for the upcoming camp week before that week begins
– We are offering 3 – 5 days a week with the option for half day (ages 3 – 4) and full day (ages 5 – 13). You must sign up for a minimum of 6 days (two weeks worth of camp with at least 3 days a week)
– Precare and Aftercare are still an option
– The pool is on it’s way to be open and ready to go
– We will have limited space for each age group to keep along with the new standards
– All the new programs are organized for contactless activities and sports that we’ll run until we get clearance otherwise
– We’ll have more information about the specifics about masks when we get closer to our opening date
– Another detailed email will be sent out to the families that have registered as we get closer to opening
– We will allow people to come and check out the property and facility starting the week of July 13th
2020 Summer Classes – We will not be holding our evening Summer Gymnastics Classes this year. We’re so sorry if this causes anyone any trouble. It just doesn’t fit right now with the new standards. We will definitely have them again next summer as long as the quarantine isn’t going on.
2020 Fall Classes – We will be posting our updated Fall Schedule and will allow registration towards the end of July. Most of the classes are the same days/times/prices as last year so you can always go on the website and look at that brochure for general information. A separate email will be sent out about our Fall Classes once everything is finalized.
Anyone that has money in their account for the past school year can use that money towards any program or birthday party once we reopen. It doesn’t have to be used this summer or September but will be held for if and when you do return. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this.
Please get back to us with any questions or concerns.
We hope everyone is healthy and safe!
REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2020 SUMMER CAMP HAS BEGUN!!!
The Gymnastics and Cheerleading Academy of Cherry Hill (“The GCA”) is the premier sports and gymnastics training facility in the South Jersey area. Established in the 1975, our reputable facility has trained thousands of children to recognize the importance of health and wellness through physical movement. We offer a variety of physical activities for children and families in Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel, Voorhees, Marlton and all throughout the South Jersey and Philadelphia area.
For those looking to schedule group activities, we offer birthday parties and special events in two-hour slots (longer time slots available upon request) with Master Teachers to organize gym activities.
Our Super Star Camp program is a day camp for children ages 3 through 14. Our flexible enrollment program offers 1 week sessions with a 5, 4, 3, or 2 day attendance options, including before and after care. We offer half day options for children 3 through Kindergarten. To learn more come to one of our Open Houses, schedule a private tour, and/or view the 2020 Summer Camp Brochure. Registration is available online. Check out our commercial below.
Our class programs include Parent and Child Classes, Junior Star Program (for children ages 3 through Kindergarten), Super Mini Program (for Advanced Junior Stars), Gymnastics Classes (including Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Super Advanced Curriculum), Cheer and Tumbling Classes, and Ninja Courses and Flips Program. Class curriculum utilizes age-appropriate activities to engage children in further developing motor skills, balance, bodily awareness and strength. The skills and dexterities taught by our instructors promote overall physical well-being and strength, which will further children in any type of athletic activity that they choose to participate in. Summer Class enrollment is also available online. Please call us 856-795-4599 with any questions. To learn more you can also view our class and birthday party commercial below.
The The GCA offers multiple team programs for those who want to compete. The GCA is home to an in-house team, USAIGC (a locally competing, US Gymnastics sponsored team), and USAG (a nationally competing team).
We’ll always post changes and annoucements here on the website, on our answering machine 856 795 4599, and on our Facebook page .