GCA offers Cheer Tumble Classes on Thursdays at 5:30 and Saturdays at 12:10. These are 1 hour classes that focus on developing and mastering tumbling skills and jumps. Cheer tumble classes are non-competitive.
Our Cheer and Tumble Program utilizes our:
- 12,500 sq. ft. indoor facility
- 40ft. x40 ft. spring floor designed for team practices and boot camp
- 25ft. x60 ft. foam cheer floor for tumbling classes and practices
- 20ft. indoor tumble track and additional outdoor tumble track (weather permitting) to get you started tumbling quick and easy
- four (4) in-ground trampolines (two (2) inside and two (2) outside, weather permitting
- SKI FLOOR that tumbles directly into a LOOSE FOAM PIT
- Our facility was built 25 years ago specifically for Cheerleading and Gymnastics. It’s not an old warehouse that was converted into a gym. We built it from the ground up with the sole purpose of creating the perfect learning atmosphere for Cheer and Gym.