Our Cheer Tumble classes end on June 1st and will resume in September. Registration will begin in July. We offer Cheer Tumbling as a part of our Summer Camp.
Our Cheer and Tumble Program utilizes our:
- 12,500 sq. ft. indoor facility
- 40ft. x40 ft. spring floor designed for team practices and boot camp
- 25ft. x60 ft. foam cheer floor for tumbling classes and practices
- 20ft. indoor tumble track and additional outdoor tumble track (weather permitting) to get you started tumbling quick and easy
- four (4) in-ground trampolines (two (2) inside and two (2) outside, weather permitting
- SKI FLOOR that tumbles directly into a LOOSE FOAM PIT
- Our facility was built 25 years ago specifically for Cheerleading and Gymnastics. It’s not an old warehouse that was converted into a gym. We built it from the ground up with the sole purpose of creating the perfect learning atmosphere for Cheer and Gym.
(ages 6 – 11, 1 hour)
Students in the Cheertumble class will work on their Tumbling skills and passes
- Stretch – 10 minutes
- Floor – Rolls, handstand, cartwheel, round off, tic toc, walk overs, handsprings (with a spotter if needed), various tumbling passes
- Trampoline – Jumps, jump sequences, jump hurdle round off, handsprings and flips (with a spotter if needed)