Boys and Girls Summer Camp!
2014 Super Star Summer Camp Brochure
Sign up and pay for camp online! Click on the Registration tap at the top right of the page. Fill out all the info and the Health Forms (every camper needs to have a completed health form). You also have the option to pay online or just register online and pay over the phone, by mail, or in person.
Camp Open Houses – Saturday, May 3rd from 1:30 -3:30. We will have our Moon Bounce set up, One Ninja Course set up, Trampolines, Outdoor Sports, and a couple other fun activities that are just a few of the exciting programs we offer at Summer Camp.
Camp Tours every Saturday from 10:15 – 10:45, 11:15 – 11:45, and 12:30 – 1:00. You can take a tour while your child is in class or come on in and take the tour. You don’t have to be in the class programs on Saturday to take these camp tours. Bring as many friends as you want.
***NEW PROGRAMS!!! – Parkour Classes and Ninja Style Obstacle Courses!!!
These programs are in addition to what we normally offer. Each day we will run Parkour classes to learn about the sport, learn the skills, and practice running through our Courses. We will also have different levels of Ninja Style Courses that are more challenging. The idea is to combine Gymnastics and Parkour Skills and use them while attempting our various Ninja style courses.
- We will also have Slack lines, various balance boards (similar to skateboards, surfboards, and snowboards), and in ground Trampolines outside under the Big Top. We call this our “Extreme Balance Training”.
JUST CHEER! Summer Cheerleading Camp – Held Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 1pm – 3pm
- Just Cheer is an exciting program that is offered during camp hours and can be attended to as part of the camp day or on its own. The program is designed to teach cheerleading enthusiasts their jumps, tumbling skills and passes, and cheer routines. Participants will gain confidence by performing routines in front of other campers on several occasions and by performing for a larger audience on family night.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE OUR NEW CAMP COMMERCIAL!
The “Super Star Summer Camp” program has been offered in Cherry Hill by The GC Academy to thousands of young girls and boys throughout the region. Our philosophy is to provide our campers in the Southern New Jersey area with the most innovative camping experience. Children come to camp to have fun while also improving in Gymnastics, Swimming, Arts and Crafts, Field and Blacktop Sports, Parkour, Dance, Cheerleading, Balance and a wealth of other fun activities. Our state licensed camp is sure to make your child’s summer exciting and help make your summer as stress free as possible.
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- In ground Trampolines
- Ninja Style Obstacle Courses
- Slacklines and Balance Boards
- Miniature golf
- Large playground area
- Basketball and Hockey
- Arts & Crafts
- Volleyball, Baseball, Soccer, Lacrosse
- Sports Field
- 30 foot Inflatable Slip ‘n Slide
- Moon Bounce
- Picnic Area
SAFETY COMES FIRST!!! The camp is safety certified by the state of New Jersey and all Lifeguards are Red Cross Certified. There is always a Head Lifeguard on duty at the pool along with counselors that are certified Lifeguards. The counselors are trained gymnasts/cheerleaders and are able to overlook and spot your child during gym time. All areas are fenced in and adults are required for your child’s entry at the beginning and exit at the conclusion of each camp day. We take the safety of your children very seriously so you have nothing to worry about.
|Weekly Rate||Full Day||Half Day|
|Five Day Week||$355||$255|
|Four Day Week||$322||$242|
|Three Day Week||$245||$185|
|Two Day Week*||$167||$126|
|* Minimum 2 weeks|
Extended Child Care
Morning & Afternoon
(only one discount will apply)
- 10% Multi-session: Enroll for 8-10 weeks
- 10% Sibling: Second child in family
- 20% Sibling: Third child in family
- Reduced rate for all Team Members – contact main office for details