GCA offers Cheer Tumble Classes on Thursdays at 5:30 and Saturdays at 12:10. These are 1 hour classes that focus on developing and mastering tumbling skills and jumps. Cheer tumble classes are non-competitive.
Our Cheer and Tumble Program utilizes our:
- 12,500 sq. ft. indoor facility
- 40ft. x40 ft. spring floor designed for team practices and boot camp
- 25ft. x60 ft. foam cheer floor for tumbling classes and practices
- 20ft. indoor tumble track and additional outdoor tumble track (weather permitting) to get you started tumbling quick and easy
- four (4) in-ground trampolines (two (2) inside and two (2) outside, weather permitting
- SKI FLOOR that tumbles directly into a LOOSE FOAM PIT
- Our facility was built 25 years ago specifically for Cheerleading and Gymnastics. It’s not an old warehouse that was converted into a gym. We built it from the ground up with the sole purpose of creating the perfect learning atmosphere for Cheer and Gym.
The GCA is now home to with Cherry Hill Youth Cheerleading! CHYC utilizes our facility, coaches, and tumbling curriculum for the 2016-2017 cheer season.
CHYC is a non-profit, fully insured Recreational Cheer program supporting the Cherry Hill Knights Football Team. They exist to provide positive, rewarding, well rounded, cheer programs for children ages 4 – 16 who reside in Cherry Hill and neighboring communities. No experience is necessary. In-door practices and a light practice schedule. CHYC also has a competitive cheer team that attends local and national competitions. However, competing is not required for a recreational cheerleader. Please note that our Cheer Tumble Program is not associated with CHYC.
Registration: visit www.CHYConline.com to register directly online.
You can email CHYCwebmail@gmail.com with any questions regarding registration or for general inquires about any of their programs.