The GCA is now associated with Cherry Hill Youth Cheerleading! CHYC is utilizing our Facility and Tumbling Programs for the upcoming 2014 – 2015 season.
CHYC is a non-profit, fully insured Recreational Cheer program supporting the Chery Hill Knights Football team. They exist to provide positive, rewarding, well rounded, cheer programs for children ages 4 – 16 year of age who reside in Cherry Hill and neighboring communities. No experience is necessary. In-door practices and a light practice schedule. CHYC also has a competitive cheer team that attends local and national competitions. Competing is not required for a recreational cheerleader!
2014 Registration is $75 (this is separate from registering for the tumbling program at the GCA)
Registration: visit www.CHYConline.com to register directly online.
You can email CHYCwebmail@gmail.com with any questions regarding registration or for general inquires about any of their programs.
GCA also offers Cheer Tumble classes on Thursdays at 5:30 and Saturdays at 12:10. These are 1 hour classes that focus on teaching tumbling and jumps on the floor exercise, trampolines, and tumble track. Cheer tumble classes are not associated with CHYC and is only for a class experience. Not a team experience.
Cheerleading Rocks!!! You know it and we know it. Come take part in the wonderful cheer activies going on at the Gymnastics and CHEERLEADING Academy.
Cherry Hill offers:
- A beautiful 12,00 sq. ft. facility
- 40ft. x40 ft. spring floor designed for team practices and boot camp
- 25ft. x60 ft. foam cheer floor for tumbling classes and practices
- 20ft. tumble track to get you started tumbling quick and easy
- 2 INGROUND trampolines
- SKI FLOOR that tumbles directly into a LOOSE FOAM PIT
- Our facility was built 25 years ago specifically for Cheerleading and Gymnastics. It’s not an old warehouse that was converted into a gym. We built it from the ground up with the sole purpose of creating the perfect learning atmosphere for Cheer and Gym.